Negril

After a very cold, very long winter in NYC I was so ready for a vacation in the sun. Back in December I reached out to Couples Resorts, an all-inclusive property my parents have raved about ever since they celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary there back when I was in college. I sent them a message on Instagram to inquire if they would be interested in hosting Gerry, Noelle, Danny & I and they said yes! We decided to plan a little couples trip all four of us and finally in March the day had come! We had SO MUCH FUN. 5 days of sun, surf and sand with our worries gone in the ocean breeze. I been to Jamaica once previously when I visited Montego Bay back in May 2016 {blog post here} that trip was amazing so I had no doubt that I would also love Negril. The one downside to Negril is it is a bit further from the airport, about an hour and a half drive from the Montego Bay Airport, but the crystal blue water and local attractions made the extra travel time worth it. 
bikini : asos 

bikini & sunglasses 


dress & shoes

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment