Flawless Skin Foundation Routine with bareMinerals

before
after: wearing BAREPRO concealer in Fair/Light Neutral 03 & BAREPRO Foundation in Light Natural 09
Before
after: wearing BAREPRO concealer in Fair/Light Neutral 03 & BAREPRO Foundation in Light Natural 09
I’ve always had a love hate relationship with foundation. I love having a full coverage canvas for makeup but I was always concerned about how the formula might be negatively affecting my skin. Hallelujah I found the bareMinerals BAREPRO Concealer & BAREPRO Liquid Foundation. I personally prefer a liquid foundation over a powder foundation so I was so excited when bare Minerals launched the BAREPRO Liquid Foundation which has a full matte coverage and natural ingredients that are actually good for your skin. I found the perfect color match in both the concealer and foundation – for the concealer I’m wearing the Fair/Light – Neutral 03and Light Natural 09 for the foundation. I was very impressed with the color range for the collection and these shades fit me perfectly! For my foundation routine, I start with a hydrating primer – currently I’ve been using the Good Hydrations Silky Face Primer which I apply all over the face as a base. Next I apply the BAREPRO concealer which is full of great ingredients like botanical antioxidants and bamboo extract. The formulation is non-acnegenic and hypoallergenic! I apply the concealer straight from the tube to my under eyes, my eyelids and to any imperfections on my skin and blend with my ring finger. Next I apply the BAREPRO Foundation using the Perfecting Foundation Brush. I generally use about 3-4 pumps to cover my whole face. The BAREPRO foundation is water & humidity resistance and really wears great all day long! It’s formulated with papaya enzymes and bamboo extracts which help smooth and improve skin texture. See the full routine on my YouTube video here. I’d love to do more beauty posts here on the blog comment below with any beauty related requests!

Special thanks to bareMinerals & Shop Style Collective for sponsoring this post.

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment