Pretty in Pink


shoesdress: Betsey Johnson at Macy’s {currently 30% off!} 
I love a good wrap dress. It’s such a flattering silhouette that’s both feminine and flirty. I was so excited to partner with Betsey Johnson & Macy's this spring to promote Betsey Johnson's dress collection at Macy’s and their Friends & Family sale from 4/27- 5/7 (hello 30% off!) Macy's is definitely the dress destination for gorgeous spring dresses. I’ve always been a big fan of Betsey Johnson from her girly dresses to whimsical bags and shoes. This blush pink wrap dress was love at first sight. The airy feel and polka dot texture make the dress feel effervescent. It’s the perfect dress for spring occasions like graduations, derby day parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers or outdoor picnics. Also can we talk about these shoes?! I have always been a fan of Betsey Johnson shoes (like these ones from my blog in 2016). They always have fun textures, prints and details at an amazing price. These t-strap beauties (under $60) have the most gorgeous floral gems that add a touch of vintage charm.  They’re also available in black! To showcase this look I shot at the Flatiron Building. I’ve always loved the architectural beauty of this building. It’s both strong and structured but with soft, curved edges and pale bricks. It’s one of my favorite spots in Manhattan. The sun way out with a soft breeze blowing the dress in the most romantic way. Not a bad way to spend a spring afternoon. Be sure to check out all the gorgeous Betsey Johnson pieces now on sale during the Macy’s Friends & Family Sale. I’ve linked some of my favorite finds below!
Special thanks to  Macy’ & ShopStyle  for sponsoring this post. 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment