Jazz Age Lawn Party 2018

You guys know I love a theme. Dressing up as a kid was my favorite thing to do, and now, as an adult I still haven't lost my love of playing dress up. The Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governor's Island is such a fun event! This was my third year going and it did not disappoint. The festival is 1920s themed with drinks, music and dancing. My look was from Unique Vintage who graciously sent me the pieces last minute after I failed to find any good options at a local vintage store. Gerry and I met up with my assistant, Harmony along with her husband and friends. Events like this aren't quite Gerry's cup of tea but after some persuasion he agreed to come but not dress up. You win some, you lose some! After a few Aperol Spritzes I was out on the dance floor jiving in my flapper gear. Here's some of my favorite photos from the day.

dress, headband, fan & earrings: Unique Vintage






Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment