Weekend Mode with Sanuk






You guys are used to seeing me dressed up but, honestly, I love to dress down, especially on the weekends! I’m obsessed with these new shoes from Sanuk, the Chiba Quest! They give you the feeling of being barefoot – I cannot express to you just how comfy they are! Especially after shooting photos all week in high heels and boots, I love to put these on and really enjoy sightseeing my City. Living in New York my favorite kind of weekend is exploring new neighborhoods and trying new restaurants in New York. There’s always something fun to do! One of my favorite spots in the whole city is Brooklyn Bridge Park. The view of the City skyline is just incredible and there’s tons of great places to eat in the area; Shake Shack, Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory, Grimaldi’s & Luke’s Lobster. And you guys know I just adore walking across the Brooklyn Bridge! If you’re visiting New York I highly recommend visiting the Brooklyn Bridge Park and taking a leisurely stroll across the Bridge. Wear comfy shoes – I’ll be in my Sanuk Chiba Quest shoes. 


Special thanks to Sanuk for sponsoring this posts! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment