lululemon enlite bra






Sports bras can be so uncomfortable and annoying. I’ve had a front zipper unzip all the way down in the middle of a workout. I’ve peeled a sweaty sports bra off like a wetsuit after hot yoga. I’ve been smashed up so tight and restricted to stop the bounce while running. So when lululemon asked me to try out their new high performance bra two years in the making I was totally game. First I went in for a fitting at the HUB on 17thStreet. I haven’t been measured for a real bra in ages, so I appreciated them taking the time to help me find the perfect fit. The enlite bra comes in classic bra sizes, 32A, 36C, etc. When I tried it on, the first thing that struck me was how comfortable and breathable the fabric is. It’s incredibly smooth and streamline with nothing poking or pulling anywhere. The cups in the front hold you in without giving you the dreaded uni-boob so many high performance sports bras do. You could easily wear this under a tee-shirt as it keeps the feminine look of a traditional bra. The criss-cross straps in the back are comfortable yet supportive and super cute. And maybe my favorite part? The clasp back! I abhor taking off a sweaty sports bra over my head and this one you can simply unhook, hooray! I also picked up the Fast & Free 7/8 Tight for me & my mom because I was so obsessed with how buttery soft they are. But, back to the bra. How does it feel while working out? I left the store, red bag in hand ready to take it for a test drive. First I tried it out at CrossFit. Our WOD (workout of the day) called for sprints, double-unders (jump roping) and squats so I knew the bra would be getting the true test of high intensity. While I was jump roping I noticed I wasn’t bouncing around inside the cups despite the fact that the bra doesn’t ‘smush’ you in super tight. It’s honestly hard to explain but I really didn’t even notice I was wearing a sports bra. At the end of a grueling class I loved being able to just unhook with one hand and pull it off. I also got a chance to try it out at a dance-cardio class with some incredible women at the HUB lululemon store on 17thstreet. I’m not the most coordinated dancer, but I had so much fun pop & lock & sweating it out with the amazing women in attendance, all suited up in the enlite bra! If you love working out and you have boobs, you need this bra!




Photos: Jay Gunning. Special thanks to RewardStyle & lululemon for sponsoring this post!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment