International Women’s Day with Old Navy

Happy International Women’s Day, babes! This year I’m partnering with Old Navy to celebrate the occasion. They are pionering women and reminding us all that the SKY IS THE LIMIT! They will even be having inspirational messages and quotes about women’s empowerment in skywriting in San Francisco, New York & LA!

I’m obsessed with their IWD collection including this WOMEN shirt with the words ‘wise, hopeful, mighty, authentic & kind.’ My look was inspired by none other than Rosie the Riveter! During WWII many women went into the workforce in factories and shipyards. Her image has become a symbol of Women’s Economic Power in the US. For my look I paired the shirt with thesee adorable high waisted wide legs jeans, yellow slingbacks & a cute scarf in my hair and of course a signature red lip.WE CAN DO IT! How are you spending International Women’s Day? I can’t wait to spend it with a fabulous women who inspired me everyday, my BFF Noelle. We’ll be cruising the sea to the Bahamas enjoying the warm weather.

Special thanks to Old Navy for sponsoring this post & supporting women’s empowerment!

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment