Pretty in pink in Waikiki



Greetings from beautiful Hawaii! Noelle and I decided to tag along with my parents to the gorgeous island of Oahu for a few days to soak up the sun. We traveled to Hawaii two years back and LOVED our time there so we couldn’t wait to get off the mainland and to the island. Both Noelle andI are partnering with Aerie as a part of their ‘Love The Swim You’re In’ campaign. As a part of this initiative Aerie will donate $1 (now up to $50,000!) to the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)for every 100% unretouched swim photo shared with #AerieREAL @Aerie on social media. It’s incredible to collaborate with a brand that focuses on body positivity, inclusivity and real representation. Growing up I was always self-conscious about my body from my freckles and moles to my bubble but! Over the years, I’ve learned to love my body and truly take care of it from the inside out. I’ve learned the importance and power of self-love and focusing my energy on the incredible things my body can do. I love working out and taking care of my well-being from eating healthier from day to day (but also enjoying foods I love with zero guilt) to running and lifting heavy weights at the gym. Noelle has also taught me so much about body positivity and encouraged me to love myself and love my body. Coincidentally we actually picked the same swimsuit for this campaign! The molded cups and thick straps of the top are incredibly supportive so you can run, dance and swim and the beach (all of which we did while singing songs from our favorite movies). The bottoms are super flattering and high-waisted with a cheeky cut to flaunt that booty! We had to get a photo together so we asked a sweet stranger on the beach to capture a photo together. I love seeing how amazing the swimsuit looks on our very different beach bodies because every body is a beach body. Don’t forget to upload your beach body with the tags #AerieREAL @Aerie and shop my favorite Aerie swimsuits below! 

Special thanks to Aerie for sponsoring this post.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment