cozy commuter

Now that the weather truly feels like fall, it’s officially cozy season! On the weekends and days when I’m not taking photos I like to be super comfortable and warm. I’ve been loving the new adidas PureBOOST Go Running Shoes in White I found at Finish Line. I’m a huge fan of adidas and some of my favorite adidas kicks are from Finish Line – they have an incredible selection of shoes and sportwear from tons of different brands.  I’ve been wearing these new adidas PureBOOST Go Running Shoes to the gym and around town. The Adidas BOOST technology is amazing with a thick foam insole for a high-energy return and super comfortable wear. I cycle between the UltraBOOST Running Shoe for long distance runs, the adidas PureBOOST Go Running Shoes for running on the treadmill at the gym and POD-S31’s from Finish Line on long walks, running errands and for low-intensity workouts. For my cozy commuter look I’m loving the bright white on the adidas PureBOOST Go Running Shoes which really pops against darker fall tones. The thick heel is trendy and super cushy for all-day wear running around the boroughs with a comfortable knit mesh upper and classic adidas three stipes in grey. Shop my favorite adidas pieces from Finish Line below. 
 


Special thanks to Finish Line x ShopStyle for sponsoring this post. 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment