3 Holiday Looks from ShopStyle


It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love getting in the festive spirit by dressing up for Holiday parties. This season I teamed up with ShopStyle to showcase three holiday looks for your upcoming parties and events. I’ve been a huge fan of ShopStyle since 2012 – it’s the perfect search tool to shop thousands of retailers. I love creating wish lists of my favorite fashion looks - you can even get a sale alert for items you ‘heart.’ I found all the pieces for these outfits on ShopStyle.com
{shop sweaterskirtboots}
The first look I’m calling Ugly Xmas Sweater Goes Chic. To glam up this oversized Merry Christmas sweater from ASOS I paired It with a sequin skirt from Revolve and sock boots from And Other Stories. I love the mix of casual and dressy in this look and each of the pieces can be worn for tons of other looks.
{shop dress & shoes}
For the next festive look, I found this gorgeous red dress from Bloomingdales on ShopStyle.com. The dress is perfect for Holiday parties with friends or family and I just love the sweetheart off the shoulder neckline and full skirt for twirling. I paired the dress with these sparkly d’orsay heels from Betsey Johnson.
{shop dress & shoes}
Last but not least I went super glam with a black tie look for New Year’s Eve. I love getting super dressed up to ring in the New Year! The dress has gorgeous lace detail on the décolletage with a low back and two slits for extra va va voom! Such a show-stopper. I added the sparkly silver shoes- the perfect heels for dancing the night away at any holiday fete!

Shop all the pieces below! Special thanks to ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.


Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
November 10, 2019 at 6:30 PM ×

Love the first style. That skirt and those boots are amazing!
Stylephotos

Selamat luxurygirl dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment