Finish Line x adidas


My absolute favorite weekend activity is walking the Brooklyn Bridge towards Manhattan. During the week, I’m usually hopping to and from events in the City, running errands, and shooting photos in high heels and boots. But, on the weekends, I love spending time with my friends and Gerry in comfy clothes and sneakers! I’ve been living in these new adidas Originals POD-S3.1 in Maroon from Finish Line. They are incredibly comfortable and lightweight with the adidas BOOST heel. I’ve been wearing the adidas UltraBOOST for running (which I also scored from Finish Line) and these POD-S31’s are perfect for casual wear. I always find the best running and casual sneakers at Finish Line – some of my current favorite are {adidas EQT ADV, adidas PureBOOST x Clima Running Shoe and the UltraBOOST Running Shoe}. Finish Line always has a great selection of sneakers from my favorite brands. I’ve been rocking the POD-S31’s from Finish Line on long walks, running errands and for low-intensity workouts. The color is a gorgeous burgundy with a chunky white soul, classis adidas three stripes and a dark maroon pull tab at the heel. I spent the afternoon strolling on the bridge, snapping photos and taking in the cool, autumn air. Shop my favorite adidaspieces from Finish Line below.

Special thanks to Finish Line x ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
Shop my favorites from Finish Line x adidas
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment