Skincare Challenge with Olay

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.

Day 1 : I started the Olay 28 Day Challenge at a perfect time. I had just returned from a family reunion out in California and my skin needed some TLC after a lot of sun, chlorine and sweat! For my Olay challenge I used two products every day for 28 days; the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturizer with SPF 15 and the Deep Hydrating Eye Gel. Summer can be especially hard on the skin so I was so excited to try out these new products to see how my skin would react. Right away I fell in love with the Deep Hydrating Eye Gel. The gel is cooling to the touch so it feels amazing when you put it on aftr waking up. I noticed my eyes were much less puffy and looked more awake in the mornings. The 7-in-1 Moisturizer is perfect for my active lifestyle with built in SPF plus it’s very lightweight so it doesn’t affect my makeup. 

At the 14-day mark I was really starting to see differences in my skin. My eyes were less puffy in the morning even before applying the Deep Hydrating eye gel and the tone of my skin was more even. I had less dry patches on my cheeks which I sometimes get in the summer time and my hormonal acne was less than usual. 
Yay! We did it – 28-days strong with Olay! Overall I was really impressed with the results. My skin tone and texture had improved and my eyes were less puffy and brighter. Our journey with our skin is lifelong and it can be hard to find products that really make a difference. I’ll definitely be keeping these Olay products in my regime for years to come! Special thanks to Olay for sponsoring this post and supporting this blog! All opinions my own. 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment