My Highlights for Summer with Wella Professionals

I’ve been a blonde my whole life. As a kid, I had really light almost white blonde hair. When I was about 15 or 16 I started coloring my hair with highlights. My natural hair is now a darker blonde that I highlight about every 3 months. In the summer, I love going really bright with my color so I partnered with Wella Professionals to showcase their WELLAPLEX bond repair system and hair color that helps keep hair strong and healthy with every color treatment. It’s a three-step process that rebuilds bonds that are weakened during hair color application– No 1 and No 2 are applied during the hair appointment by a color professional and the third is a take home treatment for the client. WELLAPLEX leaves your hair looking and feeling soft and healthy, which allows the color to last longer. When I went in for my appointment I was about 10 weeks after my last color which was a full head of highlights so I only needed a partial. My stylist, Rachel Bodt was incredible and took time to talk through what I wanted. We decided on some brighter, whiter pieces around the face to highlight my eyes. 
Here’s my ‘before’ photo. My hair was a bit more of a natural, dirty blonde with lighter pieces on the bottom. Rachel used the Blondor, to lift the color, with WELLAPLEX and painted on highlights around my face using 20 volume at the hairline and 30 volume around the face. The WELLAPLEX No 1 Bond Maker ensures the color penetrates into the hair to make it last while the No2 Bond Stabilizer balanced the pH level in the hair shaft and seal in the color. 
The color processed for about 15 minutes before she added the Color Touch Gloss to tone the hair. After the gloss Rachel used the FUSIONPLEXIntense Repair Shampooand Conditionerthat has SIlksteel technology to keep strands strong from the inside out.. She gave me the WELLAPLEX No 3 Hair Stabilizer to use at home to keep my hair healthy and strong! For the styling, she blow dried my hair for lots of volume and then used a 1 ¼” curling iron to create soft, beautiful waves. I’m in love with the final look! What do you guys think? Comment below! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment