Veuve Clicquot Polo Match

An afternoon filled with champagne on gorgeous Liberty State Park? Count me in! I had such a blast at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Match earlier this month. It was a super busy weekend, Gerry and I also had 3-day passes to GovBall and a picnic with his family, but we couldn't resist stopping by for a few hours of catching up with friends, day drinking and even seeing Alicia Keys in concert! To get to Liberty State Park you take a lovely ferry which has an amazing view of the city skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Once there I got to see so many of my friends, fellow bloggers even co-workers from years back. It was such a pleasure to see Pauline of Pauline Fashion Blog and Lisa of Make My Lemonade, two of my favorite French bloggers, who I haven't seen in so long! It really was the perfect afternoon with clear blue skies and a forgiving breeze. Certainly a day to remember! 
outfit c/o Kate Spade: dress, shoes, earrings, sunglasses



With the lovely Christina of Trop Rouge


Les plus belles françaises: Pauline of Pauline Fashion Blog & Lisa of Make My Lemonade


My bestie Noelle of Noelle's Favorite Things 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment