Hawaii Travel Photos

Hawaii is incredible. I hadn't been back since I was a flower girl in my uncle's wedding back in 1995 so I was so excited when Aveda invited me to Oahu for Wanderlust. The yoga and music festival was an amazing experience and, despite the super long flight (12h) it was worth the trip in every way. Noelle and I made the long voyage and spent 5 days soaking up the sun, drinking piña coladas and trying out new things like aerial yoga & stand up paddle board yoga. I'm sharing some of my favorite photos from our Hawaiian adventure. 

{bikini top & bikini bottoms: forever 21 }
{ one-piece from Primark }
 { aerial yoga! top: Michi New York, bottom: free people }
 { açaí bowl goodness! romper: forever 21 out of stock :( }
 { kayaking in kawela bay! bikini top, hi-waisted bottoms: old navy }
{ view from our balcony! bikini top & bikini bottom: forever 21 }
{ banyan tree in kawela bay! asos co-ord}
 { bikini top & bikini bottom: MinkPink } 

 { surfs up! onesie: Roxy }
{last day in paradise! swimsuit: asos}
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment