Queen of the Castle with Wildfox x Sephora

Truth be told, I’m actually kind of a homebody. I love spending time at home especially getting ready. Spending a long morning putting on my makeup, listening to music and picking out my outfit is my favorite way to spend the first few hours of my day. Just before heading out the door I love spritzing my favorite perfume. I’m so excited to be partnering with Sephora for the launch of Wildfox’s new Eau de Parfum Spray. The scent is a lovely blend of apricot, jasmine, honey, and white camellia. The aroma is warm and feminine yet still playful and fun.  After a languid morning of getting ready, once I spritz this on I am ready to take on the adventures of the day.

Special thanks to Sephora and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! 

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment